This page is for assorted online work sites, earning apps and GPT game offers that at least have reports of being legitimate, but that I found to not be worthy of your time and did not merit an individual full-page review.
This list will be continually updated over time. (Last updated October 3 2026)
* Ancient Golden Treasure: Another GPT game offer I researched but didn't install, and here's why. Published by a company called "Goiance" that is registered in Texas, but people dealing with their in-app customer service report getting emails with Chinese text and addresses. Their primary business email is a Gmail, and their business address is some random apartment at a residential complex near Houston called Bala Woods. You would have to deposit money to reach goals, and nothing about this indicates depositing money with these people is a good idea. A bunch of Reddit comments on various threads indicate their MO is to return your initial deposit when you complain, but not pay out any win balance you have beyond that and immediately close your account
* Blocks of Bitcoin: Legit game and publisher but not worth the 2 to 3 SATs you earn max per level to deal with the deluge of mobile ads, paying $10 to remove them would take forever to break even. Occasionally appears as a GPT offer but usually with tiny earnings.
* Cashinstyle: Highly recommended GPT site from some reputable quarters, but from the second I first logged in it was falsely accusing me of using a VPN. I tried this on Android and my Chromebook, I have an iPhone on the way I may give this another go with to see if it stops spazzing out there.
* CrownCoins Casino: Some local news outlet did the work for me here (thank you Ron Burgundy). Long and short: BBB gave them an F rating for thousands of mounting complaints about unpaid winnings, the business address is just a PO Box in Virginia which was tracked back to a no-name company in Germany.
* Frosty Reel Challenge: Yet another slot game asking for deposits from a no-name developer with one game under their belt, a Gmail address and no business information other than some rando living in Morocco listed.
* Gardenscapes: Honestly I tried out this GPT offer because I read somewhere there were glitches that could be exploited that really helped progress. That info may well be outdated as I didn't find that to be the case. Lacking that it's very time-consuming and unprofitable. You have to be actively engaged for long periods to get through a lot of it, many levels are a very tedious puzzle grind to complete.
* Gemsloot: An oft-recommended GPT site that I didn't have a good first experience with. I tried one game with them that had goals for number of days played and number of (card) games played. The number of games played tracked, but days played did not. No explanation as to why. Maybe it was the provider, I may give them another shake at some point, but for now there are too many other GPT sites that are working well for me. I also didn't find the pay on their offers to be competitive.
* Idle Distiller: Two big problems with getting through this GPT game offer. The chokepoint on the "bottle cap" items you need to upgrade your stuff is so tight you can only advance about 1 level per day F2P no matter what you do. But if you spend money for faster progress, the payback is so paltry it isn't worth it. Also annoying to play with tons of repetitive tapping to upgrade your businesses.
* Jackpot Pets Slots: From a developer called "Madili" that only publishes this game, at least on app stores. They do have a webpage that indicates they have two other games, but the only contact is a Gmail with a seemingly randomly generated name, no business information listed anywhere otherwise. As you have to deposit and trust their slots to be fair to reach goals, this seems like a poor idea.
* Money Well: A lesser-known GPT site with a janky mobile interface (the initial survey consent page won't let you move on, tap and click response is poor throughout and takes multiple attempts often). Also poor transparency as you cannot tell where or for what some tasks are sending you to before you agree to them.
* Monopoly Go: It may be the biggest mobile game on the planet, but don't ever trust it with your money. I had about 140 dice rolls in my balance, I got to the upgrade that brings you from 40 maximum rolls to 50 ... and the game promptly glitched or something and brought my roll count down to 50. The customer service bot understood what the problem was right away, but had to hand me off to an Indian pretending to be an American woman who took 10 minutes of repeated explaining to comprehend what was going on then finally came back with "NO EBERYTHING RECORDED PERFECT ALL ROLLS ACCOUNTED FOR". Thankfully this happened early enough before I put money into pursuing the rush goals of the first few days, so I just quit and deleted the app. This game makes $200 million a month and they can't spring for better than H1B spaghetticode and Steeb in Customer Serbice? Give me a break. Most boring excuse for a "game" I've ever seen and the grind to reach the rush goals was looking brutal even if paying for rolls anyway, also seems to be unusually hard on the device battery for some reason.
* Onepulse: A survey app that paid out a whopping 7 cents for an initial survey. Filled out additional profile information for no compensation, checked in periodically for about six weeks, not one further survey ever appeared. AI says that it is a legitimate market research company that is still in business, but the survey app may be a zombie at this point.
* RewardXP: Another GPT site that you'll see recommended around, but I found it to have an annoying interface and the pay was terrible compared to offers at other sites. Seems to try to hide the low pay behind its "XP" system so you aren't really sure of the amounts you're looking at. Pay was as low as 10% what other offers were at for other big-name sites. Also makes you go to each individual partner's offerwall to track and cash out your activity rather than having it in a centralized location like literally everyone else.
* Solitaire Memory: A real money solitaire game with sweeps slots thrown in, I didn't even install it, it's from a company called "Bharapdate" with no public facing contact info or location, and this is the only game they publish.
* Solitaire Revelry: Cash solitaire game whose developer and point of contact is some rando in South Africa, and this is their only game.
* Solitaire Smash: Cash solitaire game owned by at least a semi legitimate seeming company, but has a litany of complaints against it to the point a class action suit has been filed over alleged deceptive practices, which it has also been chastised by the BBB for.
* Ysense: Part of the Prodege family of GPT/offerwall sites (which includes Swagbucks and Inbox Dollars). Unlike those other two, this one immediately tried to turn on my camera and microphone without prior warning or consent in the middle of the signup process. That was enough to turn me away right there.
No comments:
Post a Comment