Monday, January 22, 2018

HireWriters Review





HireWriters is a .... you know what, I'm gonna save the whole spiel this time and just show you this gem from their FAQ page:



Wooooow! If I really work hard and apply myself, maybe someday years from now I can live the dream of making $21 pre-tax for 1000 words! *snrrrk*

OK, OK .... let's slow down and be fair here before snarking out. Maybe their target demographic is English speakers in countries like India, Pakistan and the Philippines where that rate might actually look more appealing given the local cost of living. I don't know who would actually want to buy any of that sort of crap for their site in this day and age, but if you've got a market, more power to you I suppose.

Then I saw this farther down the FAQ page:












I've also seen some crazy reports around of them asking you to send them a picture holding your driver's license or even send them a scan of your passport. Not even Textbroker went that far. Add in the reports of them locking out accounts and non-paying for "fraud" even after ID is provided, and the horrendously substandard pay, and, well ...






No comments:

Post a Comment